Re: Alexis Dolgorukii on "THE DAY THAT THE T.S. DIED" (repost)

Jul 08, 1996 06:49 AM
by aprioripa

> The in the three years between 1875 and 1878
>> she suddenly became a doctrinaire Tibetan Mahayana Buddhist. I do
believe
>> we'll never know how this totally agnostic person suddenly became a Guru
of
>> the Tibetan Mahayana Buddhist-Adwaitee Brahmin sect. But she did.

     This is the occurence as HPB re-attained to her identity of Monadic
consciousness.  The previous personality experiences were naught but
recapitulation and largely the karma of humanity at that time (which she
sacrificially incarnated through) and not her own expression.
     Many souls then and today are born through bizarre experiences and
circumstances but transmute these to move toward higher realities and
thereby help offset some of humanity's difficulties, both by example and
sacrifice.

Love,
Patrick

***  A.Priori  /  6524 San Felipe #323  /  Houston, TX  77057    USA
***  aprioripa@aol.com  /  http://users.aol.com/psychosoph/home.html