Re: improper touching

Jul 02, 1996 07:49 AM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <9607012150.AA15202@toto.csustan.edu>, Jerry Hejka-Ekins
<jhe@toto.csustan.edu> writes
>Putting yourself in
>CWL's place, what would be the proper ethical procedure for
>teaching occult sexual practices to under age children?  And
>which occult sexual practices and instruction would be suitable
>for pubescent and pre-pubescent children?

No procedure and no instruction at all.  Under age, pubescent and pre-
pubescent children would not, IMO, be at all suitable for any form of
occult instruction, sexual or otherwise.  If any decision were to be
made in such matters, I would regard it as the responsibility of the
parents, assuming they had such interests.  If the children concerned
were orphaned or separated from their families, they would (and should,
again IMO) be in care of secular welfare which has no concern with such
matters.

We have enough trouble with such things as young adults!

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
Ancient Wisdom for a New Age