re: improper touching

Jul 01, 1996 02:50 PM
by Jerry Hejka-Ekins

Alan Bain writes regarding CWL:

> But he should have been jailed.  Nowadays, what's
>called "improper touching" get's the "toucher" twenty years!

Not only the "touching" that he had admitted to, but the fact
that he tried to bind the children to secrecy concerning his
"advising" and his "touching."  CWL would not permit the children
to discuss his "therapy" with their parents or doctor.  This put
the children into a terrible moral bind and created considerable
guilt among them--as evidenced in the letters Alan has so far
published.  I recently had a discussion with a professor of
abnormal psychology who tells me that this behavior of binding
the children to secrecy is typical of child molesters.  But let
us for a moment give CWL the benefit of a doubt and accept his
defense that his teachings were "occult."  Putting yourself in
CWL's place, what would be the proper ethical procedure for
teaching occult sexual practices to under age children?  And
which occult sexual practices and instruction would be suitable
for pubescent and pre-pubescent children?

JHE

   |Jerry Hejka-Ekins,                      |
      |Member TI, TSA, TSP, ULT                |
         |Please reply to: jhe@toto.csustan.edu   |
            |and CC to jhejkaekins@igc.apc.org       |