Re: Welcome

Jul 02, 1996 00:52 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 07:54 PM 7/1/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Alex,
>First they had to catch them, then it depended on which earl was getting part
>of the take.
>
>Chuck
>
>Uncle Chuckie:

What historical sources are you using for this? After all as the descendent
of a large number of English Earls I have a personal interest in this. After
all, I have several living Cousins who are Earls (and a Couple of Dukes
too). This is not anything I've heard of before, and English History is a
major long term interest of mine.

alex