Re: Opportunity

Jun 25, 1996 08:56 PM
by Drpsionic

Alex,
I can understand why you would be pissed at Joy,  I would be too in your
positon, but in truth, my experience with her has been somewhat different.  I
have disagreed publicly with her for years with no ill effects and Gerda and
she have had some real brawls, but seem to make up afterwards.
1973 was a long time ago.  Maybe she's mellowed with age.
Then again, maybe not.  We'll find out very soon.

Chuck the Heretic