Plane/Nature/Essence correspondences

Jun 23, 1996 04:25 PM
by Wycked God

I've been working on a correspondence chart and am having difficulty with a couple of items.  Perhaps someone
on this thread might be able to help me.  Here's a portion of the chart:

Plane		Nature		Essence
--------	---------	----------
Logoic		?		?
Monadic		?		?
Atmic		Spiritual	Spirit
Bhuddic		Harmony		?
Mental		Intelligence	Thought
Astral		Feeling		Emotion
Physical	Energy		Matter

Anyone care to take a stab at the question marks?  This isn't the complete chart, if people are interested,
I'll post the complete chart.  But for now, this is what I have.

Thanks

~~~Wycked, 0+1+2+3+4=10 .
"Are you ready for my wisdom?"