Re: Take insults to a higher level (to Alexis)

Jun 23, 1996 04:20 PM
by Wycked God

Bjorn Roxendal wrote:

> At 03:26 PM 6/23/96 -0400, you wrote:
>
> >But what I'd really like to know is how a message identified as coming from
> >Christopher Allen turns out to originate with Bjorn Roxendol? I've got
> >Roxendol filtered so I won't have to be subjected to his drivel.
>
> On a more serious note: The "drivel" I am subjecting you to is only a faint
> reflection of the much more intense harassment you have subjected numerous
> people on this list to. In many cases they have, or are about to,
> unsubscribe for this very reason. I have received numerous emails from
> highly visible and respected list members as well as from others who
> participate less in the discussions. One thing I have learned is that many
> people here would like to participate more in the discussions, but do not
> want to expose themselves to your harassment, and therefor remain more or
> less quite, and/or unsubscribe.
>
> Peace Be with You
>
> Bjorn
>
> PS Perhaps somebody would be kind enough to quote this message in a reply,
> so it gets through Alexis filter.

Forwarding as requested.  I've been on too many threads where people are afraid to comment on items
for this very reason.  Regardless as to whether or not it's actually happening, reality is as one
perceives it.  Let's not let personal attitudes interfere with good, open, honest discussion.

~~~Wycked, 0+1+2+3+4=10 .
"Are you ready for my wisdom?"