H P Blavatsky's Prophesy and J Krishnamuri

Jun 17, 1996 09:32 PM
by M K Ramadoss

 Excerpt From: 	The Key to Theosophy - H. P. Blavatsky
 	        ISBN 0-911500-07-3

            THE FUTURE OF THE THEOSOPHICAL SOCIETY
>>>clip>>>

 Enq:	But  how  does  this  bear  on  the  future  of   the
        Theosophical Society?

 THEO:	If the present attempt,  in the form of  our Society,
        succeeds better than its predecessors have done, then
        it will be in  existence as an organized,  living and
        healthy body when the  time comes for the  efforts of
        the  XXth  century.  The  general  condition of men's
        minds and hearts will have been improved and purified
        by the spread of its teachings, and, as I have  said,
        their  prejudices  and  dogmatic  illusions will have
        been, to some extent at least, removed. Not only  so,
        but besides a  large and accessible  literature ready
        to men's hands, the next impulse will find a numerous
        and *united* body of people ready to welcome the  new
        torch-bearer of Truth. He will find the minds of  men
        prepared for his message, a language ready for him in
        which  to  clothe  the  new  truths  he  brings,   an
        organization awaiting his arrival, which will  remove
        the   merely   mechanical,   material  obstacles  and
        difficulties from  his path.  Think how  much one, to
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
	whom such an opportunity is given, could  accomplish.
        Measure it by  comparison with what  the Theosophical
        Society actually *has* achieved in the last  fourteen
        years,  without   *any*  of   these  advantages   and
        surrounded  by  hosts  of  hindrances which would not
        hamper the  new leader.  Consider all  this, and then
        tell me whether I am too sanguine when I say that  if
        the Theosophical Society  survives and lives  true to
        its  mission,  to  its  original impulses through the
        next hundred years -- tell me, I say, if I go too far
        in  asserting  that  earth  will  be  a heaven in the
        twenty-first century  in comparison  with what  it is
        now!

MKR: In the above, HPB is either correct or wrong. If she is wrong,
then there is no need to further discuss.

If she is correct, then her expected scenario exactly fits J
Krishnamurti. When he started speaking, there was a world wide
organization awaiting his arrival and all merely mechanical, material
obstacles and difficulties were removed from his path. He could
concentrate on his speeches and discussions. Let us also note that
after he started speaking, there was no one with his stature and
charisma. Even today, we do not see any one in the horizon who could
become a charismatic leader.

Just an observation.
Peace to all living beings.

      M K Ramadoss