Re: The Spirit of Theosophy

Jun 16, 1996 07:59 AM
by Bjorn Roxendal

At 03:36 AM 6/16/96 -0400, Alexis wrote:

>By the way, I've decided to join you in "filtering" Mr. Roxendahl, not only
>can't he understand why I don't like ex-Nazis (I don't think there are any
>"ex-Nazis"), and why I think the whole German Nation alive at the time who
were not active in the resistance are guilty of the Nazi's crimes,

Alexis, I do not have any problems understanding why you don't like
ex-Nazis. I also don't have any problems understanding  why you think the
whole German Nation alive at the time who were not active in the resistance
are guilty of the Nazi's crimes. In our "discussion" my understanding of
your position has not been an issue.

Also, for the record, I have actively been fighting communism since my
spiritual "conversion".

> he's an
>ex-communist, and for reasons you are well aware of, I have an in born
>aversion to Bolsheviks, and a strong personal reason to dislike them, but I
>also have a problem believing in ("ex-communists").

Your way of relating to the world and people makes less and less sense to
me. Not believing that people can change their political (or any other)
views just doesn't - make sense!  It seems like you have a psychological
need to sit in the judgement seat and condemn anybody who is "different"
from your approved doctrine.

I understand that you have to put me on your filter list. To keep a
conversation going with me would just keep exposing your immature and
unrealistic world view and attitudes, something you don't want to confront.

I find it interesting that the two most aggressive and insulting people on
this list have quickly put me on their filter lists. No doubt because I
challenge their way of treating and condemning others.

Alexis, if others on this list treated you as you and Chuck treat me you
wouldn't have ANYONE to talk to at all. You would have been 100% filtered a
long time ago.

Bjorn

roxendal@alpinet.net