Re: The Spirit of Theosophy

Jun 16, 1996 10:54 AM
by m.k. ramadoss

On Sun, 16 Jun 1996, Bjorn Roxendal wrote:
> At 03:36 AM 6/16/96 -0400, Alexis wrote:
> >
> >By the way, I've decided to join you in "filtering" Mr. Roxendahl, not only
> >can't he understand why I don't like ex-Nazis (I don't think there are any
> >"ex-Nazis"), and why I think the whole German Nation alive at the time who
> were not active in the resistance are guilty of the Nazi's crimes,
>
> Alexis, I do not have any problems understanding why you don't like
> ex-Nazis. I also don't have any problems understanding  why you think the
> whole German Nation alive at the time who were not active in the resistance
> are guilty of the Nazi's crimes. In our "discussion" my understanding of
> your position has not been an issue.
> Bjorn>
>

> roxendal@alpinet.net

Bjorn:

To me what you are now is the most important thing. I enjoyed your postings
and I want you to know that I read or scan every message posted here. I
am sure that there are very many others who do the same. I have three
mail programs which has filter capabilities and one has even the ability
to scan inside of the message and filter or even reply as programmed. But
I do not filter anyone's message as I see every human being as my friend.
The first object of TS in action!

    Peace to all living beings.

    M K Ramadoss