Re: attempt made

Jun 16, 1996 11:18 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 07:52 AM 6/16/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Alexis: your test message through demon has succeeded. I saw it today,
>when I checked the newsgroup.
>
>Martin
>

>>Well Martin I just sent a "test message" via the alternate gateway:
>news.demon.co.uk I also sent 5 other via other gateways posted by Doss.
>>Now we'll just have to see what happens. I have no idea how long such a
>"shuttle" process takes.
>>
>>Thanks
>>
>>alexis dolgorukii
>>

>Martin:

Thanks very much. I have only just signed on to Theos-L, the first messages
I received were "failed delivery" messages from 5 out of the 6 alternative
gateways I attempted last night. The only one I didn't get such a message
for was the one you suggested. I had assumed that one "made it through" but
I am doubly glad to receive your message that it did. As soon as I'm done
with my messages. I'll switch to netscape to see what's new (if anything) on
alt.theosophy and then sit down, take some time, and compose the best
message I can for alt.theosophy. I certainly hop that as access to it
improves alt.theosophy will perform a useful service both for long-time
theosophists and the simply curious.

alexis dolgorukii