Re: TSA bad Karma

Jun 16, 1996 07:53 PM
by Drpsionic

John,
One method would be to open a vortex and throw all the TSA karma into it.  Of
course you never quite know what comes out of one of those things, but it
would at least be interesting.
If all goes well a group of us will be doing a vortex ritual at the
convention in July.  That should make things entertaining at the very least.
 The one we did at the Nutmeg Gathering this last Friday attracted a bat, a
lunar moth, (two things rarely if ever seen in the Chicago suburbs) every
mosquito in Illinois, a police car with one very befuddled officer, and
mysteriously appearing objects in participants hotel rooms.
Objects also mysteriously disappeared, my furnace went berserk at home and
one of our people became bothered by an obsessing activated shell that had to
be exorcised.  We now have a bottle of distilled pure evil from the exorcism,
so if you know of anyone who could use some...
The TSA needs more excitement.

Chuck