Re: Postings on CWL Controversy

Jun 13, 1996 04:56 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <Pine.BSD/.3.91.960613102459.29123A-100000@matrix.eden.com>,
"m.k. ramadoss" <ramadoss@eden.com> writes
>Alan:
>
>I do appreciate your posting the material on theos-buds. The information
>you posted is not easy to find. Some may even question what is its
>relevance today.

.. only to do this would be to question the relevance of all history
and its writings, which would leave only a kind of live-for-the-moment
hedonism.  What is the relevance today of HPB having written the SD and
Isis?  The entire New Age movement, probably.

> While each one of us may see the
>material differently, it makes us see the whole picture and
>come to our own conclusions.

Which is the point of the exercise ...

>  Many thanks for your time and effort.

To quote a well known politician, "You ain't seen nothing yet!"

>    Peace to all living beings.
>
>    M K Ramadoss

Thank you for your kind words.  A small correction - I am posting to
theos-roots.

Alan :-)
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: