Re: Postings on CWL Controversy

Jun 13, 1996 08:30 AM
by m.k. ramadoss

Alan:

I do appreciate your posting the material on theos-buds. The information
you posted is not easy to find. Some may even question what is its
relevance today. While each one of us may see the
material differently, it makes us see the whole picture and
come to our own conclusions.  Many thanks for your time and effort.

    Peace to all living beings.

    M K Ramadoss