Re: Response to JRC's posting

Jun 03, 1996 08:38 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

On Mon, 3 Jun 1996 kymsmith@micron.net wrote:

> Dear JRC,
>
> I am a university student (majoring in philsophy) and a published author,
> and yet, I struggle often with even the most recent writings of Theosophy
> (Quest Magazine is an example).  This is not to blow my own personal horn,
> just to draw attention to the fact that most people out there have not had
> the fortunate opportunities for an education I have - what obstacles must
> they overcome in their quest for spiritual knowledge? Is Theosophy
> contributing to their obstacles?

	You are not alone in finding the writings of Theosophy in Quest
being difficult. I have been around Theosophy for quite some time, and I
have found it very difficult to read and many times the magazine went
straight into the waste paper basket immediately after it arrived. It
appears that Quest is on its way to a natural death after the next three
or so issues.

	....Ramadoss