Re: Discussions

Jun 01, 1996 03:30 PM
by Bjorn Roxendal

At 03:24 PM 6/1/96 -0400, you wrote:

>BTW are you a member of TS (Adyar) or any other organization

I was a member of the Stockholm lodge when I lived there, but am not a
member at this time. Before and after I have practiced different spiritual
disciplines, within and without this or that organization, such as various
forms of meditation, yoga and Tai Chi/Qi Gong. My first conscious contact
with the Masters in this life was made 20-something years ago, assisted by
"The I Am Discourses" a book containing affirmations and dictations by Saint
Germain and Jesus. For this "opening of the door" I will be ever grateful.
BTW, my first significant spiritual realization came about while reading a
book by Maharishi Mahesh yogi! Today I don't believe he is a part of the
Brotherhood at all, but nevertheless, his writings helped me take a giant
leap forward!

I was one of the pioneering New Agers in Sweden, organizing events where
churches and spiritual groups worked together and presented different
programs. This was in the 70ies.

I liked some of the writings of Annie Besant, readily available in Sweden,
but find them hard to get here. She is not much liked by US theosophists, it
seems. Any idea about how to get a book list to order from?

Bjorn

roxendal@alpinet.net