Re: Discussions

Jun 01, 1996 03:30 PM
by Bjorn Roxendal

At 03:29 PM 6/1/96 -0400, you wrote:

>> Well, if the list owner refuses to take action, decent people will move on
>> and leave the wolves to eat each other.
>>
>> Bjorn
>>
>> roxendal@alpinet.net
>
>	A lot of decent people are on this list and some are posting and
>others are lurking. The theosophical "wolves" are kind,
>considerate, loving domesticated ones

You must be kidding. I am sure that the victims that have been torn apart by
their fangs and claws would not agree. I see that there are many considerate
and loving people on this list, of course, and I think their right to
freedom of expression is violently being encroached upon by the not so kind
"wolves", who even seem to be PROUD of their ability to hurt others.

Bjorn

roxendal@alpinet.net