Re: WWW

May 23, 1996 11:20 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 09:06 PM 5/23/96 -0400, you wrote:
>In message <2.2.32.19960523185056.006a1ce4@mail.slip.net>, alexis
>dolgorukii <alexei@slip.net> writes
>>Both my gurus are away..how do I find our list?
>>
>>alexis
>
>http://www.garlic.com/~rdon/TI.html
>---------
>THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
>Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
>TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
>
>Ah Mon Dieu, Je me Merde!  I didn't mean list I meant Alt. Theosophy! My
Gurus have patiently shown me how to access the WWW, and tonight I was shown
how to access news groups. But I have to find out how to add Alt.Theosophy
to my available alt. groups. Alt. certainly gives one access to a world that
is "new and wondrous strange"!

I got the proof pamphlet today! Many thanks.

alexis