Re: Why the Drop in the number of Subscribers?

May 23, 1996 01:23 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

Rich:
Glad to see your msg. Here is a story, which perhaps is true, made my day.

During Breshnev days of Russia, a man was drunk and was shouting in Red
Square that Breschnev is a fool. He was promptly arrested and sentenced
for 20 years in prison. He asked the judge that he could understand a 2
year prison term for public disorderly conduct by not 20 years and felt
that it was not fair. The judge replied that 2 years in prison was for
disorderly conduct and 18 years for disclosing a state secret.

I hope the nun is released soon. After all Tibetians are know to be one
of the most gentle and peaceful ones.

	...Ramadoss

> Theosophical philosophy.  Especially when I wrote a letter for a poor
Tibetan