Re: Why the Drop in the number of subscribers

May 23, 1996 05:25 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <960523113205_72724.413_FHP48-2@CompuServe.COM>, Sy Ginsburg
<72724.413@CompuServe.COM> writes
>I do not have a solution to this traffic problem, but believe that it is a more
>serious problem than the complaints about people arguing, etc.  I present it to
>the techies among you to see if there is some way in which theos-* messages can
>clearly be delineated as such, so that a subscriber  can easily delete them
>without deleting and/or interfering with his/her other email.
>
>Sy Ginsburg

I get up to FOUR copies of MOST of Doss's postings.  I have asked hime
more than once not to cross-post the same message to different theos-
lists, but so far no success.

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: