Re: chohan

May 22, 1996 04:10 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

Based on my understanding here are my answers:

1. Adept. One who has reached that stage in human evolution in which one
is not required to be reincarnated to settle outstanding karmic accounts.

2. Master. An Adept who is willing to take pupils and help them to evolve
faster.

3. Chohan. One of the levels of spiritual progress for an Adept. It is
the next level of evolution for an Adept.

Are these from my personal experience or personal knowledge? No. From
what I have read in various written material.

Hope sometime in a very distant future I may be able to confirm or deny
the above from *first hand* personal knowledge. Until then, we are
dealing with a hypothesis.

	....Ramadoss