chohan

May 22, 1996 01:00 PM
by Albert Adalsteinsson

 Hi everyone,

This is the first time I have ventured to address this list. I have been
following it in a digest form for ten weeks and I want to express my
admiration to all concerned.

( I am not entering "a contest for who can ask the dumbest question of the
year!" :-)but I have a question or two that I would like some responce or
pointers to.

There seem to be differences in the use of the words "adept" and "master".
Would I be right assuming them to be a part of a particular nomenaclature,a
hierarchical grading system, or are they derived from two such systems?

Does the "title" chohan fit into one of those two grading systems,if indeed
they are two?

Does anyone know where the word "chohan" comes from, i.e. language,location.

I am aware of the use of it in SD and in TCF (AAB+DK+++).

How does a Chinese pronounce the letter L?

P.S. I could not resist:
----------------------

>Alexis> As my Grandmother used to say: "Wie Kommt der Katz uber
>        die wasser?"
>
>M> On a boat?

>With theosophy being the vessel?

 - And when we have used the vessel to cross the water we leave it on the beach,
it being in reality to heavy a burden to carry over the desert (V.V.V.V.V).
 Besides someone might possibly want to try to backtrack in his own footprints
and return.

Is there any more info. available concerning the SD on CD?

Albert
Member TI