Re: Character incompatibility; alt.theosophy

May 20, 1996 04:14 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

Martin:

Your message goes to the fundamental objective of why Theosophy was given
to the world by HPB and why TS was started. To help each of us to help
our fellow humans in any way we can.

Theosophy is in dire need to bring new Theosophists. Internet is a
powerful medium and should be fully used for spread of Theosophy.

As it stands now, a newbee who signs up on this list, is likely to be
terrified and intimidated of even asking any simple questions because of the
tone and content of the message traffic here.

Some time ago this topic was discussed.

Some newbees may have some dumb questions. Even if the questions are
dumb, we should encourage them to ask them without the fear of being
taken to task by pointing out the dumbness. It is not enough to expect
newbees to be spectators and not ask questions until they have been here
for quite some time to make them bold to come out and ask questions.

Can we put all our creative talents to work and see what we can do in
this direction.

Any ideas?

	....Ramadoss