Nick's Thinking

May 20, 1996 04:11 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

 Has anyone here seen this new commercial, goodness knows what it's for, it
fascinates me because a business type man goes see a Buddhist monk in a
cave. He calls the monk Dolly. At the end of the commercial the business man
asks "What is the meaning of life?" and the monk answers "Leave me your
number. I'll fax you."