alt.theosophy could be right here

May 20, 1996 05:05 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <199605202203.AAA07922@mail.euronet.nl>, Martin_Euser
<euser@euronet.nl> writes
>The realms of the psyche and spirit will ultimately
>have to be 'mapped' and explained more fully in order to guide people, I think.
>Recognition is one of the keywords as good old Plato emphasized.
>

>So, who else has been thinking about this kind of integration?
>

>Martin
>Member of TI

Me. For many many years.  The problem I find over and over is that
people will come up with long intellectual articles based upon a priori
assumptions (eg., HPB, SD, CWL material etc.) when what is needed IMO is
that we need tp start by defining or redefining our terms.  Problem is -
and I am no different! - that we all want others to accept our own
definition of terms.  An example:  "Body" for me includes the physical,
etheric, and astral levels [minimum].  Kabalist "Nephesch."

.. over

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: