Sorry for sending duplicate of theos-l digest

May 18, 1996 02:52 PM
by Martin_Euser

Apparently I have been replying to a WHOLE theos-l digest mail [nr. 500]
using a wrong feature of Eudora. My excuses for that to all subscribers,
especially those that pay per message (hopefully not per bytecount).

It's so easy to mess things up with one push of a button..

Martin