Re: Krishnamurti/Rohit Mehta Quote on Meditation (fwd)

May 17, 1996 04:15 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

Jerry:

I cannot personally vouch for anything about what meditation is or is not
or which "method" works and does not work and works for whom and does not
work for whom. I am just keeping an open mind and always keep myself
looking for opportunities to help any man (woman) or living entity.

Thanks for the feedback

	.....doss