The only game in town

May 15, 1996 11:46 PM
by Richtay

Michelle wrote,

> On your other comment re this being the *only* game on the net - I
> believe there is a Lodge on line that meets to discuss various
> papers. Or at least when I can across it in March this year it was.
>
> Have anyone on the list participated in Theosophy Online?

Yes, Theosophy Online, run by a few ULT students (though outside of a ULT
lodge), is still online and apparently booming.  They study a classic text
every week and have free-for-all discussion -- on the text, of course.

I also believe that a new Theos-list will be set up in June called THEOSOPHY
WORLD.  I think Eldon has more details.  Maybe the announcement should be
posted again, Eldon?