TSA National Election Results

May 16, 1996 08:53 AM
by m.k. ramadoss

Hi

following Fax Message that is self-explanatory.

I have also sent a FAX (at 10:30AM CDT) to John Algeo, National President
inquiring as to why they are not releasing the vote count as it is  not a
secret count and will let you all know when I receive a response from him.

	....Ramadoss

5/16/96

Dear Brother Ramadoss:

I have just received your fax request which I can partially answer.

For the 1996 national election, the winners of the contested races are:

First Vice-President ...  Betty Bland
Southeast Director   ...  Amy Furnans
Southwest Director   ...  Robert Bonnell
Northwest Director   .... John Kunz

I have not been authorized to release vote count. However, it will be
reported in the next issue of The American Theosophist.

Please give my warm greetings to our members in the San Antonio Lodge.

William N Greer
National Secretary