TSA National Election Results

May 16, 1996 07:21 AM
by m.k. ramadoss

Hi, everybody

Several members of TSA, both on e-maillists and outside have been
inquiring  and are interested in the voting tally of the national
elections the ballotting for which closed on 10th May 1996. The votes
should have been tallied by now.

This morning (around 9.00 AM CDT) I sent two FAX Messages, one to John
Algeo, National President and the other to William Greer, National
Secretary of TSA requesting them to FAX or E-mail me the election  tally
in each race and for each candidate and the invalidated votes  even if
the results have not been officially certified.

I have requested a quick response by Fax or e-mail, and I am expecting to
receive the information in the next couple of hours.

Just wanted to keep you all informed.

	....Ramadoss