Re: You Warned Me

May 10, 1996 01:39 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <2.2.32.19960510074306.006a6430@mail.deltanet.com>, "Eldon B.
Tucker" <eldon@theosophy.com> writes
>Since they define adepts as someone with "inner powers", and those
>powers equated as the sort of psychical abilities that they have or
>are seeking, I suppose they want the rest of us seeking higher
>powers of mind and lucidity to abandon our foolish ways and follow
>in their footsteps?

Query: who in the above quote are "they" - ?  This reads as if it is
intended to be a personal criticism of particular people.  Is that what
you intend, or are you referring to a citation or similar I may have
missed?  [This is a serious question - I am not trying to "make a
point"].

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: