Re: Dora

May 07, 1996 01:54 PM
by Virginia Behrens

On Sat, 04 May 1996 15:42:44 -0400 Liesel f. deutsch wrote in
response to my question (below):

>V.,
>Is this the same Dora who is living in the Seattle area (state of
>Washington, US) and is connected to Ocras Island?
>
>L.,
>yes. If you can get some info from her, that would be good too. I
>think she's more skilled at that sort of thing than anyone else I
>know.

Liesel,

It is a small world.  A dear friend of mine lives in Seattle and
has been studying under Dora for the last two years.  I can find
all I need to know from my friend.  This is really coming round
(and round and round) the circle (or should I say spiral) for me.

Thanks again,

Virginia

P.S.  Wonder why no one else responded to your orginial quotes from
I.U., unless I missed them because they were on theos-l (I'm not
subscribed currently to that list).