Re: Repugnant Doctrines

May 04, 1996 11:27 AM
by JRC

On Sat, 4 May 1996 Richtay@aol.com wrote:
> Alexis writes,
>
> > Well, as far as
> > I'm concerned, I don't like being a "target", this one can "fire back" and
> will!
> Um, has this become a war?  Now we're "firing" on each other?
> > but
> > Chuck reminded me that I don't stay to fight again, they'll win
>
> Wow.  Guess so.  Please, though, what are the "sides" and whom should I look
> for to find my "enemies"?

You could start with all those you call "deluded" - a term that is the
intellectual analog of a shot across the bow. You are certainly free to
engage in all the missile exchanges you wish - but please don't stand
back and pretend to be some innocent who just gets beat up and has never
attacked others, or initiated an exchange. You hardly have some sort of
moral high ground here.
								-JRC