Re: Doctrine

May 03, 1996 04:48 PM
by JPROLSTON

To Coherence:

Excellent post on doctrine, I think it is important to get that up there.
 Theosophy DOES teach a doctrine.  How people interepret that doctrine, what
they feel like doing with it, is up to them.

To Alexis, who wrote:

> [...]

This, sir, is another ripple in a long stream of the nastiest invective I
have ever read in my short experience on the Internet.  You suggest that one
may use the "delete" key but in fact your personal remarks, which seem aimed
to hurt the PERSON and not just discuss the ideas, draw the whole group into
the malestrom.  How do I delete all of that?  I certainly feel you are
entitled to your opinion, but why the nasty, personally-aimed barbs?  I
certainly don't feel welcome here to a nucleus of Brotherhood, and I too
would like to sign off if this is typical of this discussion.  I suppose my
views will also make me one of the "repugnant" ones?

JPR