Re: Doctrine

May 03, 1996 02:26 PM
by Jerry Schueler

> You don't
>have to read what I write, but I am very tired of being the "fall guy" for
>every so-called traditionalist on this list.

	Don't give up now, Alexis.  You are taking all the hits
that I used to take.  I feel like I am on respite or R&R.   No one
even notices my mild-mannered postings anymore.  Yours have
made me a pussy cat.  In retrospect, I haven't had a single
flame since you joined the list.  Thanks.

	Jerry S.
	Member, TI