Re: thought

Apr 25, 1996 00:18 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 07:51 PM 4/24/96 -0400, you wrote:
>In message <2.2.32.19960424063217.00681994@mail.slip.net>, alexis
>dolgorukii <alexei@slip.net> writes
>>>Alan: Happy birthday! Think of it if you had my family genetics you'd have
>>some 40 years to go! My Mother will be 90 on May 4th and to hear her talk
>>about it she isn't pleased!
>
>My mother was 86 on April 2nd, and she isn't pleased either.  She
>suffers far more severely than I do from arthritis.  She told me she
>never expected to live so long - but what a peculiar bonus!
>
>>I went to Alexandria West Sunday and it's the
>>most totally heavnely place! I also saw Jerry Hejka-ekins library...."Oh
>>Lord did I lusteth!" It's totally fantastic, if I didn't live so far from
>>him I be there every day from morning to night.
>>Studying my butt off!
>
>Sigh .... must be nice to meet some real people :-)
>>
>>alexis dolgorukii
>>The Eclectic Theosophist
>
>Fondly,
>
>Alan
>---------
>THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
>Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
>TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
>http://www.garlic.com/~rdon/TI.html
>
>Alan:

My Mother has Arthritis too, and as you know I used to. I'm going to ask
Jerry H-E to put together something written about the Alexandria West agenda
and plans and put it on the list. Seriously though, have you ever thought
about coming to California. I know there's a finance problem but there's
always a way to overcome such things. Maybe we could "fix up" the arthritis.
I know you'd like to see California. No rush but let's meditate on it and
I'll confer with my "specials"

fondly

alexis.