Re: Happy Birthday

Apr 23, 1996 11:32 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 07:05 PM 4/23/96 -0400, you wrote:
>In message <960422231153_278392908@emout16.mail.aol.com>, RIhle@aol.com
>writes
>> Let's not make too much of
>>beatific smiles until they are put to the test by a little arthritis and
>>geriatric ass-dragging.
>
>.. and we never even met!
>
>Alan :-) - 63 last Monday!
>---------
>THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
>Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
>TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
>http://www.garlic.com/~rdon/TI.html
>
>Alan: Happy birthday! Think of it if you had my family genetics you'd have
some 40 years to go! My Mother will be 90 on May 4th and to hear her talk
about it she isn't pleased! I went to Alexandria West Sunday and it's the
most totally heavnely place! I also saw Jerry Hejka-ekins library...."Oh
Lord did I lusteth!" It's totally fantastic, if I didn't live so far from
him I be there every day from morning to night.
Studying my butt off!

alexis dolgorukii
The Eclectic Theosophist