Re:New? New?

Apr 23, 1996 11:27 PM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 05:55 PM 4/23/96 -0400, you wrote:
>>Any esoteric school without an adept to lead it and teach it is totally
>>invalid
>
>	James Long realized this fact, and ended the ES within the
>Pasadena TS.  After the initial shock wore off, I think the result is a
>better and more open TS.  The only real alternative to this is to find
>an Adept willing to lead an ES. But this too has potential problems--
>what if the Adept teaches something new?
>
>	Jerry S.
>	Member, TI

Heavens to betsy Jerry, that'd be awful wouldn't it? You know, and I know,
that if an Adept was foolish enough to try to start an actual School of
Esotericism he or she would either be ignored or crucified. You're
absolutely correct about James Long and as a result of his action the
Pasadena Society is the "best of the bunch".

alexis dolgorukii
The Eclectic Theosophist