Re:

Apr 25, 1996 00:34 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 09:04 PM 4/24/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Alexis writes,
>
>> But the information pertaining to those races, as depicted
>> in the S. D. are wrong in view of modern Post-Darwinian scientific
>> knowledge. I say knowledge rather than "theories" because that, I think, is
>> what we're dealing with.
>
>This is mighty confident, Alexis.  Congratulations -- that's really one of
>your strengths.  But if you are alive in 20 years we should chat again and
>compare notes.  I can almost GUARANTEE that half the "knowledge" of today
>will become fodder for the "exploded theories" section of textbooks on the
>history of science next century.
>
>Don't worry Richard, I will be, with my genes I can almost guarantee at
least another 40 years, unless, of course, I get assasinated, which seems to
run in my family. I do doubt that your guarantee will hold up.I can, I
think, confidently assume that you believe that the Secret doctrine will
"hold up", well, we'll see my problem though is that when all is said and
done, I find the "Secret Doctrine" to be almost entirely irrelevant. And
that, it is clear, builds an unscalable wall between us.

alexis dolgorukii
The Eclectic Theosophist
Shaman, Healer, Psychic