Re: Nazis etc.

Apr 25, 1996 00:13 AM
by alexis dolgorukii

At 07:58 PM 4/24/96 -0400, you wrote:
>In message <2.2.32.19960424064638.0068a164@mail.slip.net>, alexis
>dolgorukii <alexei@slip.net> writes
>> This
>>business of HPB being the inspiration for the Nazis is a very old cabal.
>>Pauwels and Bergier first mentioned it to a wider public in "Morning of the
>>Magicians" but there's a of of literature regarding both the intellectual
>>inspiration of Nazism and the Occult inspiration. The German OTO is a major
>>player.
>
>Hmmm - what does your research on the German OTO come up with?  Did
>Reuss (? - memory) have associations with the Nazis?  Come to that, what
>of the current US OTO - I have a CD with a load of their rubbish (IMHO)
>on it.
>
>Alan
>---------
>THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL:
>Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
>TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
>http://www.garlic.com/~rdon/TI.html

Alan:

Reuss was clearly a Nazi, actually a proto-nazi, as he was one before the
rest of them. Once again a line to the Vehm. As to the current U.S. OTO it's
simply "The Aleister Crowley Admiration and Chowder Society". You're
completely right. Crowley was occasionally very astute, these people put out
half-understood rubbish. It's all ego masturbation! Unfortunately the Hitler
crowd was a great deal moe than that. Have you ever seen "The Triumph of the
Will" by Lainie Riefenstahl? If you have, you know what I mean. If you
haven't it's available on VHS, watch it and you will then know.

alexis
The Eclectic theosophist