Re: Newsgroup on TS

Nov 26, 1995 08:17 AM
by M K Ramadoss

Mr. Ruben - theos@netcom

I have reviewed my incoming messages and my profound Apologies to you.

The msg I was referring to was the following. I should have stated
"any newsgroup on Theosophy" instead of "any newsgroup on TS". So your
answer was correct response to inquiry.

It may help directing any cyberspace TS/TSA/Theosophy inquirer to
theos-l as this is the only newsgroup in Internet at this time.

Keep up the good work.

MK Ramadoss