Another TI-er

Nov 26, 1995 02:33 PM
by Murray Stentiford Scientific Software and Systems Ltd

I'd like to sign up for THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL as I subscribe to the
theosophical objects as stated in JEM's recent posts.

I would personally like to see the 3rd of the objects read something like
"To investigate unexplained laws of nature and encourage the realization
of human potential and abilities."

However as the currently proposed wording is more of less a subset of
this I am just as happy to support it.

Thanks Allan for spearheading this.

Murray Stentiford