Re: Theosophy International

Nov 17, 1995 07:11 AM
by Liesel F. Deutsch

Alan

OK I misunderstood. I thought this was in existence & you're talking
about starting it. What's the difference between what you have in
mind & theos-l?

As for money matters seems to me we can work that out as it occurs.
On the surface of it I don't see anything wrong in our chipping in
for someone's project if it's needed & we'd like to.

Liesel