Re to be a theosophist

Nov 04, 1995 11:33 AM
by Jerry Schueler

Jerry HE:< The difference in our
<readings is that I don't recall anywhere in TMR where Paul wrote
<that these historical people "WERE the Adepts when they raised
<their consciousness to higher planes." Would you kindly point
<this out for me? Also are you using the word "Adept" as
<synonymous to "Master?"

Right. I don't think he actually said that in the book
and yes I am equating Adept with Master as the distinctions
are somewhat fuzzy to most people. I am beginning to see
where you are coming from.

Jerry S.