re: Hi again

Oct 30, 1995 05:23 AM
by Liesel F. Deutsch

Dear William,

I sort of skipped around what's been coming in under this title,
because it's late in the day. But I want to tell you that I'm, familiar with
Emogene Simons pamphlets, as a matter of fact I have them
here, & I've been holding off using them with my incipient study
group (Adyar) because I think the pamphlets are dated. Ed Abdill, one
of our Board members, is in the process of making a set of video tapes
with manuals. They should be much better to learn basic theosophy
from, but they're not yet available.

As far as we're concerned, Leadbeater's books & teachings are widely read by
Adyar Theosophiststs. In spite of what the other TS factions say
about him, he
was a very learned & wise man, & I and many of the Adyar group
(which
is the largest faction of all Theosophists) have learned much from
CWL.

Shalom
Liesel