Brenda and CWL

Oct 09, 1995 10:22 PM
by Jerry Hejka-Ekins

Eldon wrote:

EBT
A few months later, Jerry had a particularly long post on CLW and
Brenda decided to drop out, not wanting to see the historic
materials anymore. She came back about eight months later, and
continued on the list for perhaps half a year, but now has
dropped out again, for the same reason: not wanting to read the
historic discussion about Leadbeater.

JHE
I'm deeply and sincerely sorry to hear that Brenda has dropped
out again. I had hoped that the removal of historical
discussions to theos-roots would have been a fair compromise for
her. Why doesn't she just not subscribe to theos-roots?
 Brenda, we do appreciate your input (me included) and hope
that you reconsider and join us again.

Jerry HE