Reply For Daniel

Oct 06, 1995 02:53 PM
by james yungkans

Thank you, Mark, for recient reply. I look forward to our many
discussions. Please note that I am limited to 99 lines per posting,
so don't expect 'verbose' responses from me.
.
First, I am NOT arguing whether Jesus of Nazareth had any, or many,
special powers which would make him considered a 'Son of God.' To
the contrary, I believe he did. So we can set aside this topic.