Re: One of JRC's comments

Oct 04, 1995 09:00 AM
by LIESEL

Lewis

My own experience is that you don't tell someone their faults,
unless they ask you first. If they don't ask you, they tend to
get offended and/or angry. I don't always stick to that,
especially when it's someone I really care about, but then, I
try to remember to tell them what I've always told my kids, If
I'm free to express my opinion, you're free to accpet or reject
it. Sometimes it helps. This is 1 person's way of handling it.

Liesel