Re: interference with nature

Sep 24, 1995 07:51 PM
by Daniel

I thought that I would tell you that I had a wonderful
breakfast this weekend.

I have a friend who owns a ranch and there were
three late hatched Bald Eagle eggs left abondoned
in the loft of his barn.

Well as soon as it was obvious that mom left, he
got the eggs and put them in an incubator.

I got over to his house early saturday and we cooked
ourselves up the best omelette I have ever had.

It was great.

Thought you would like to know.

Daniel