the Judge letter

Sep 16, 1995 05:58 AM
by Eldon B. Tucker

JRC:

I just started reading your reply to Rich, and having myself
just posted a Judge letter, I want to state that it is for
purpose of discussion, and to illustrate some of the views
that are found in the traditional theosophical literature.
I try to state my views in my own words, are am somethings
critized for not "backing up" what I say with quotes. The
letter that I came across mentioned several items that appeared
in our discussion, and I'm adding it as further input into
our discussion -- and not an attempt at a "final word" on
any of what we are talking about.

-- Eldon